The United Way of Greater Moncton and Southeastern New Brunswick improves lives and builds community by engaging individuals and mobilizing collective action. It does this through leveraging funds and investing in, collaborating with and strengthening the non-profit sector in the southeastern New Brunswick region.
Our organization is looking for a talented goal oriented individual to assist the organization in securing new revenue for the organization as Fund Development Specialist. The incumbent will work with the Resource Development Manager and the Finance team and report to the Executive Director. This position is a part time position with possibility to develop into full time.
- Knowledge of local and evolving economy and business environment
- Thinks creatively and is flexible to changes in plans
- Excellent networking skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong communications and presentation skills
- Innovative and creative
- Ability to work in a team
- Strong Planning and organization
- Fully Bilingual;
- Post-secondary education or a combination of education and experience in a related field;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience;
Please send a cover letter and resume to Debbie McInnis, Executive Director: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 5 pm AST, May 4, 2016.