United Way of Greater Moncton and Southeastern NB Region Inc. / United Way of Central NB (Fredericton) Inc.
Position: Communications Coordinator
Term: Permanent Full-Time Position
Reports to: Executive Directors
Assist in the development of brand communication plans, print materials and advertising design and production, execution of direct mail, advertising and promotional campaigns, website, social media, and public relations.
This position will support United Way of Southeastern NB (Moncton) and United Way of Central NB (Fredericton).The successful candidate will be customer-focused with experience in communications planning, issues management, media relations and content development for digital and traditional media. This candidate will have a background that includes collaboration with team members, clients and partner organizations to develop high quality communications plans and products.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Implement new brand standards in all communications and activities
- Assist in developing and implementing materials to ensure brand consistency
- Manage proactive media relations
- Develop and maintain a Social Media Strategy
- Develop communications materials for internal and external audiences
- Coordinate media relations for special events in conjunction with the Executive Directors, campaign, and community development staff and volunteers
- Post secondary degree/diploma in public relations
- Competent in Microsoft Suite, QuarkXpress, Adobe Creative Suite, PageMaker, WordPress and all social media platforms
- Minimum three years experience in public relations or communications
- Experience creating PowerPoint presentations
- Graphic design and layout experience and asset
- Experience working with volunteers or in a non-profit environment
- Strong interpersonal skills required
- Written and spoken French and English an asset
- Superior written and oral communication skills
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com before January 11th.